Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing professional to join our award-winning media team, working across a range of client industries including Education, Tourism, Public Sector, and Charities.
The role of Digital Marketing Manager encompasses all aspects of biddable media and digital advertising.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic digital marketer with an eye for detail and demonstrate a high level of competency with core digital advertising channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, other ad vendors/DSPs, and reporting platforms.
The position will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, managing active Search, Social, and Video campaigns, and demonstrating ROI to clients through dashboards and written reports. This is a hands on role which requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to manage budgets and workload effectively.
They will be able to keep pace with the evolving digital media marketplace and combine best practices with a continual drive for innovation. They will be confident and articulate in their ability to communicate complex media strategies and interpreting digital media performance for clients, both in person and in written formats.
- Creating and managing digital marketing campaigns with hands-on skills in Search/PPC, Social, and Programmatic marketing
- Interpreting data and providing analysis and management information reports
- Liaising directly with clients to develop agency relationships and a deeper understanding of business requirements
- Managing campaign budgets, timescales and deliverables effectively
- Collaborating with colleagues and client stakeholders to build integrated media campaigns
- Strong level of experience with biddable media management, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads
- Competency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Valid Google Certifications are highly desirable.
- A thorough understanding of other digital advertising channels, including Social Media, Video, Mobile and Programmatic DSPs.
- Proven ability to deliver digital campaigns that meet agreed KPIs
- Excellent time management and communications skills.
- Previous agency and/or digital marketing positioning highly desirable.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank holidays)
- Flexible office/home working
- Company pension scheme
Sounds like you? Apply on our website or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch