Modern Slavery Policy
RH Advertising Limited Modern Slavery Statement 2022
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the Act) and constitutes the Company’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ended 31 March 2023. This statement was approved by the Company’s board of directors on 26 July 2022. A new statement will be published each financial year on our corporate website.
The Company is a marketing services business working across a wide variety of industry sectors. We do not act as a producer, manufacturer or retailer of physical goods and have no supply chains relating to such activities. More information on our business can be found at www.rhadvertising.co.uk
The Board believes the Company does not operate in an industry where modern slavery is prevalent and that the risk of becoming involved in the support or encouragement of slavery, unwittingly or otherwise, is minimal. Despite this, the Company is committed to ensuring our business is operated ethically and with integrity, by taking a no tolerance approach to slavery or human trafficking in our organisation or in our supply chain. We will never knowingly deal with any organisation which is connected to slavery or human trafficking and given the nature of the services we provide; we consider that we are at low risk of exposure to slavery and human trafficking. We are not aware of any areas of our operations and supply chain likely to lead to a breach of the Act.
The Company mitigates risk by:
- Considering potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Practising responsible procurement and conducting new supplier due diligence.
- Complying with all relevant UK employment laws and having internal HR policies and processes in place to prevent slavery and human trafficking.
- Protecting whistle-blowers by providing access to a dedicated whistleblowing platform.
- Thoroughly investigating any allegations made and taking appropriate action following an investigation.
- Implementing policies and training programmes for employees to vet and monitor clients and suppliers at all levels.
The growth of our business enables us to provide quality employment opportunities and foster human rights and ethical practices within our own company. We embrace opportunities to work collaboratively to bring about change through our collective networks by joining forces with companies who share our values.
In the coming year, we will explore opportunities to further align our policies, due diligence and communications and any changes will be reflected in our future annual statements.