We are RH Advertising
We are an award-winning, Drum Recommended, Google Premier Partner full-service marketing agency. Established over 40 years ago, we are one of the longest standing independent agencies in the country, offering strategic thinking, media planning and buying, digital expertise, and creative services to exceptional clients based all around the UK.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Social Media Advertising Executive to join our award-winning team as maternity cover for up to 12 months.
Working as a key part of our digital team, this role will be responsible for paid Social Media campaigns across multiple networks and formats.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic digital marketer and avid social media user, seeking to make an impact across a wide range of national clients and challenging briefs. You will understand the role paid advertising plays in the marketing mix and the opportunities social media channels offer clients operating within competitive sectors and digitally savvy audiences.
- Delivering excellent paid social media advertising campaigns for clients
- Formulating social media marketing strategies built on audience insight and product knowledge
- Assisting with organic social media content, scheduling and listening tools
- Collaboration with the wider digital marketing channel team, championing the role of social media formats to meet campaign requirements
- Producing regular campaign dashboards and reports that enable clients to understand the real-time performance of their campaigns
- Manage client budgets to deliver campaigns which meet or exceed objectives, while remaining strictly on-time and on-budget
- Support the agency’s own in-house content and agency PR initiatives, including but not limited to social media channels, website content, and original ideas
- Experience with Social Media advertising platforms, including Facebook Ads, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, SnapChat, and LinkedIn
- Aptitude for other digital Channels and tools – such as Google Ads and creating reports
- Proficient in managing budgets and delivering projects within tight timescales
- Ability to work under pressure and plan workload independently, as well as working effectively within a team environment
- Experience presenting and interpreting work to senior organisation members (internal and external)
- Previous experience within a similar social/digital marketing role desirable.
- £20,000-£24,000 annual salary DOE
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank holidays), increasing with each year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Agency socials and team drinks
Sounds like you? Apply on our website or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.